The Bates Foundation has announced the mini-grant recipients for 2014-2015. A total of seven projects were funded totaling $10,000. The purpose of the mini grant awards is to fund innovative and unique projects or programs that enhance the mission and goals of Bates Technical College, but which may not normally be funded through the college’s annual operating budget.
The foundation board of directors is very pleased to be able to support the college with these worthy projects.
Since its inception, the mini-grant program at the foundation has provided more than $100,000 in funded projects to the college.
- Laptops for Library
- All-in-One Printer for Hearing Instrument Technology
- Enabled Golf Cart for Veterans
- Show & Tell-Trade Show & Job Fair Promotional Materials
- Laptops, myDAQ, and myRIO Lab Equipment for EEST
- CNC Conversion/Milling Machines
- Campus AED (Automated External Defibrillator)