Below is a list of campus hours and closures for Winter Break, Dec. 22 through Jan. 1. Classes resume Friday, Jan. 2.
- The college is closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1, and closed to the public on Dec. 26.
- Diversity Center, Associated Student Government will be open 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Dec. 22, 23, 29 and 30.
- Student Services*, Campus Stores, and Tutoring Center will be open with normal business hours Dec. 22, 23, 29 and 30.
- Dining services will close Dec. 19-Jan. 5.
- Veterans Resource Center will be open 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. on Dec. 23, and resume normal business hours Dec. 29-30.
- Child Care at the Downtown Campus will be closed Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan. 1.
- Libraries will close on Dec. 19. You can chat with staff at other libraries or check out several online databases available 24/7.
Flooring replacement during Winter Break*
The Student Services hallway carpet at the Downtown Campus will finally be replaced! Starting Monday, Dec. 22 through Thursday, Jan. 1, there won’t be any access through the hallway that cuts between Registration and Disability Support Services office. The offices along that hallway, including the Assessment Center, will temporarily move to the third floor.
Thank you for your patience as we make this much-needed replacement.